Dance of Joy
Indeed, it's a very uplifting scene. They definitely save me from an otherwise bleak and mood-less day. The old macarena or even asereje dance has nothing compared to these new energetic moves, oh, and not to mention my own pathetic Eunuch dance. For making my day, to Gary Brolsma (which remind me of American Idol's Scott Savol), whoever you are, I love you man!
Also a kudos to Dion, who show me the existence of this clip. I scheduled your blog to my blogroll now. Yup, I agree, I do believe this was the very reason they created the webcam technology and the whole Internet infrastucture in the first place, to spread this very infectious type of energy toward the rest of the world.
And that song, humm, better find myself a copy. It's a very sticky kind of song. All together now, "..Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei…”


1 Comments:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=numa+numa&ctab=2&date=all&geo=all
Post a Comment
<< Home